Trouble submitting patch
Daniel Elstner
2015-08-17 11:41:38 UTC

I've created a patch for autoconf and sent it to autoconf-patches.
However, it does not seem to appear on the list. I've already tried
sending it a second time, to no joy.

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
--Daniel
Eric Blake
2015-08-17 15:14:21 UTC
Post by Daniel Elstner
Hi,
I've created a patch for autoconf and sent it to autoconf-patches.
However, it does not seem to appear on the list. I've already tried
sending it a second time, to no joy.
Am I doing something wrong?
The patch appears now. As with most gnu lists, there is a first-time
posting delay through a human moderator to whitelist your email as a
non-spammer; and the process can take up to 24 hours (particularly over
a weekend). Once one message gets through, your followups will no
longer be delayed.
--
Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266
Daniel Elstner
2015-08-17 15:53:07 UTC
Hi Eric,
Post by Eric Blake
The patch appears now. As with most gnu lists, there is a first-time
posting delay through a human moderator to whitelist your email as a
non-spammer; and the process can take up to 24 hours (particularly over
a weekend).
ah, I didn't know that. Sorry about the duplicated mail.
Post by Eric Blake
Once one message gets through, your followups will no
longer be delayed.
Alright, thanks!

Cheers,
--Daniel